No need to worry about Detroit or Albuquerque

How long until the fan base loses its traveling reputation bc we play in lesser bowls? I cant imagine many go.
If we go to Detroit or Albuquerque, the following will be horrendous. Nobody wants to go to New Mexico before X-mas and nobody wants to go Detroit in the middle of winter for a Tuesday night game. The only good thing coming out of getting to any bowl is the additional practices. Otherwise unless we at least go to Dallas, the bowl season is a waste.
Thats how I feel you couldnt pay me enough to go to nm or.detroit

That's weird. Raise your hand if you would go to either of these games if someone paid you.

If we go to Detroit or Albuquerque, the following will be horrendous. Nobody wants to go to New Mexico before X-mas and nobody wants to go Detroit in the middle of winter for a Tuesday night game. The only good thing coming out of getting to any bowl is the additional practices. Otherwise unless we at least go to Dallas, the bowl season is a waste.

there is no big 10 bowl in albukerkee....(it's too much work to spell it the correct way...)

The way the season has gone thus far I don't think we can do too bad getting in ANY bowl game. We are simply an average team. However, landing a bowl at least gets us some additional practices and "some" exposure. Not saying I would be thrilled with playing in Detroit but I have learned to temper my expectations with this team :)

Latest posts