No More Tickets

I got spoiled the last couple of years as my daughter and I got to go to any game we wanted and watch Clark. Secrets out, now tickets will be hard to come by. Looking now at games on the road and elsewhere. Might be cheaper to buy season tickets at some schools than aftermarket tickets on the ticket sites.

When they come to Florida in November for the Gulf Coast Showcase, we are going. From Clearwater to Estero is about two hours looking forward to seeing them play in person.
First of all, greetings from New Port Richey, just north of you. The ticket sales for the Thanksgiving weekend event in Estero, FL at Hertz Arena have been crazy - the Hawkeye fans sold out their sections for every evening game set the first day.

That tournament I guess has NEVER had anything close to a sell-out. But the evening sessions seem like they will all be and soon. I almost think they could in some place like Saskatchewan and still generate a sell-out.

But make no mistake, this is an historic time, maybe for all of women's sports. I also don't want to miss a minute of it this year.

When they come to Florida in November for the Gulf Coast Showcase, we are going. From Clearwater to Estero is about two hours looking forward to seeing them play in person.
Was definitely thinking of going but my work requires me to work Black Friday. Daughter's job as well. Any other weekend I could get off.

Latest posts