No more Johnson County I-Club breakfast?

And if that is the case, I sure won't argue with an extra practice/walk-through session. The team can probably benefit.

How can you breath with your head so far up KF's arse? For the record, you are NOT a Hawkeye fan.........You're a KF fan! In all honesty I truly feel that if you support KF then you are really hurting Iowa. Hell, ISU fans love him. That alone should tell you that you're on the wrong side of the fence.

How can you breath with your head so far up KF's arse? For the record, you are NOT a Hawkeye fan.........You're a KF fan! In all honesty I truly feel that if you support KF then you are really hurting Iowa. Hell, ISU fans love him. That alone should tell you that you're on the wrong side of the fence.

183338_534864673205715_976246223_n.jpg

Rip into KF because he won't change. Then, KF makes a change that actually makes some sense; extra focus on Friday, especially when many games are 11:00 a.m. starts on Sat., seem logical to me; next, his critics determine that this change is for all the wrong reasons. I am certainly critical of KF on a number of issues, but apparently the guy just can't do anything right. Glad you have learned to read peoples' minds.

Rip into KF because he won't change. Then, KF makes a change that actually makes some sense; extra focus on Friday, especially when many games are 11:00 a.m. starts on Sat., seem logical to me; next, his critics determine that this change is for all the wrong reasons. I am certainly critical of KF on a number of issues, but apparently the guy just can't do anything right. Glad you have learned to read peoples' minds.

Who the hell are you talking to? Maybe the quote function next time. Just a thought

Butthurt much?

Who the hell are you talking to? Maybe the quote function next time. Just a thought

I don't usually respond to individual posters. Too often that leads to one to one arguments. My minor rant was based on several comments made within this thread...you may wish to re-read the postings which should clarify the point I was making. Sorry if I was not being clear.

Wonder what the real reason is. I don't buy that cause it's as vague as all get out. "schedule change" doesn't fly. KF wants to have whatever is going on to happen. I don't think something like this is pushed onto him it'd be the other way around....

Huck, the only way to consider this a good thing is if kfootball wasn't having a practice or walkthrough on Friday's during home games, before. But then, you'd have to seriously question his methods if he hadn't been doing so all along. This just sounds fishy. Perhaps, the I-Club folks are cutting "symbolic" ties until they see how the season plays out? A shot across the bow, if you will, letting kfootball know exactly where he stands. Just a hunch.

How do you know this decision was made by KF? Inside info? Help, please.

Here's my Take! Captain Kirk is making a change, because last year didn't work out. THat's GOOD news.

So, if a few ol timers have to meet for breakfast at Cracker Barrell to help the HAWKEYE be ready to play,
so be it !!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO HAWK

Huck, the only way to consider this a good thing is if kfootball wasn't having a practice or walkthrough on Friday's during home games, before. But then, you'd have to seriously question his methods if he hadn't been doing so all along. This just sounds fishy. Perhaps, the I-Club folks are cutting "symbolic" ties until they see how the season plays out? A shot across the bow, if you will, letting kfootball know exactly where he stands. Just a hunch.

Arvada, I Read on another (premium) site that Oregon and some other heavyweights were doing this early workout to increase recovery time for the players. Some members of the Iowa staff researched this theory and KF bought in. Hence, the change. Cannot say much more since it's a VIP site, but I believe the writer has credibility. Of course, I would say it's possible there are other motivations. Your thoughts above are interesting...never considered the I Club angle.

Latest posts