No More Coaches Poll is first step...

PeoriaHWKI

This system is so corrupt. Take a look at the Big 12 which has 10 teams. 9 out of 10 teams in that conference voted for OK St #2. Who was the lone coach and team that did not? Pinkel at Missouri. What conference is Missouri going to? SEC! Can you say conflict of interest.

I would actually say that no Pre-Season polls is the first step. Let teams show how good they actually are as opposed to on paper instead of giving teams a head start...

Let Vegas odd makers have a 1/3 vote in this system. I'm willing to bet, that they don't fumble it up like half these clowns.

Here is my big problem: I can't say for sure which poll group is less informed: the Harris people or the Coaches

Given all of the money that is at play, you'd think they could hire people to watch football for three months

Here is my big problem: I can't say for sure which poll group is less informed: the Harris people or the Coaches

Given all of the money that is at play, you'd think they could hire people to watch football for three months

I would take that job!

I would take that job!

They would have to be unbiased viewers. Some company will probably come along and teach monkeys how to watch football and will charge the NCAA millions of dollars to employ these monkeys to do what they never could.

Latest posts