No joke, KOK needs to go.

hawkijustin

Only 3 touchdowns over the last 2 games. Playing 2 of the worst defenses in the big ten none the less. I honestly believe he does not game plan for games like this. He just wears his sun glasses like a D-bag on the sidelines and gets his butt kicked by awful teams.

Farrarely support KOK, but this one was as much on the player's execution as it was on the coaches. We were just outplayed. Stanzi was off, ARob was on during the middle of the game, but barely used (obviously not when we were losing), the WRs were inconsistent with drops in crucial plays. And that was just the offense.

The defense had a 10 point lead, but gave up two straight, very long TD drives? That is very wrong for this program. Very wrong.

I never have liked KOK but I thought this year his play calling was pretty good. But you are right it has not been good these last two games. 2 of the worst pass D's and you don't take advantage of it IMO...

18 versus IU and 17 versus NW...absolutely unforgivable.

He has to go. It's long past time. It was long past time when he played McCann in front of Banks.

May not be able to do better but would not be hard to match KOK's creativity!! Woo Hoo... Very sad. We should have beat Wisconsin and killed MSU then we scrape up a win against Indiana because they gave it to us and a conservative as hell first half allows NW to kick us in the teeth. Yeah the players made some mistakes but the first half play calling was just sad!

Ferentz needs to be ALOT more involved with the coordinators instead of them running the show!

, but this one was as much on the player's execution as it was on the coaches.

I've heard this one far too many times over the last few years. At some point poor execution is more than just a player issue and becomes a systemic (i.e. Coaching) issue.

If you can do better, please submit your resume to the following: gary-barta@uiowa.edu

This it the absolute dumbest argument you could attempt to make. It's not our job to be the offensive coordinator. We don't get paid for it. But there a lot of people who are offensive coordinators, and who could and do do better. I could probably send a list of those people to Gary Barta.

I assume you never criticize anyone for doing there job poorly unless your an expert at the job as well? You wouldn't criticize a plumber if he left a leaky pipe in your house, unless you were better at plumbing than he was?

I have been in the corner of the entire coaching staff for years. I truly believe they think a 8-4 season is a successful season and is all that is needed to keep the Hawkeye faithful going en masse to a minor bowl game. Maybe changes are needed.

just like mack brown said this morning... if a player makes a mistake we can replace him, if a unit as a whole is making the mistakes its on the coach

I have been in the corner of the entire coaching staff for years. I truly believe they think a 8-4 season is a successful season and is all that is needed to keep the Hawkeye faithful going en masse to a minor bowl game. Maybe changes are needed.

8-4 is a successful season for teams that don't start the season ranked in the top 15.

Latest posts