No Hawkeye Representation on Perrault's Show

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't pessimistic about what was going to be said today. I expected the worst just like everyone else.

So you sipped the rumors, you just didn't guzzle?!? :eek: :p :D
Listen, I'm soooo far removed from immediate Hawkeye news (good and bad), it's like I'm on the moon. My choice, but...it's tough.
So I know what you're saying about expecting the worst. :(

Your comment in the perrault thread: "You really should just call it a day, Matt. You've said the Howe hung up on his own; how many times have you heard someone hang up mid-sentance. Rob was speaking when you said cut him off.

It's on the the podcast, Matt."

So how did you know this was on the podcast? Or does listening to the podcast not count as listening to the show?

I've listened to the podcast, on my computer, around 730 when I got home from dinner.

If you decide that listening to a 10 minute segment 2 1/2 hours after it aired is the same as listening to the show, I won't lose any sleep over it.

There is a huge difference between expecting the worst while acknowledging some issues with current players(now former in some cases) and an agenda/campaign to smear the program and university in general.

So you sipped the rumors, you just didn't guzzle?!? :eek: :p :D
Listen, I'm soooo far removed from immediate Hawkeye news (good and bad), it's like I'm on the moon. My choice, but...it's tough.
So I know what you're saying about expecting the worst. :(

There was a whole lot of negative out there, no doubt about that. As it relates to the football team, I usually try to the find the silver lining, and we all saw how well that worked out this season.

Just don't listen to his show. I haven't listened to Perrault since the first part of October, and I sure as hell don't plan to start back now.

Form your own opinions.

So this was somewhat of an inaccuracy then? As even if you only listened to one word out of Perrault's mouth you would still have listened to Perrault.

And this being December and this was posted at 9:53 pm tonight, it would seem that you had already started back prior to posting this?

So this was somewhat of an inaccuracy then? As even if you only listened to one word out of Perrault's mouth you would still have listened to Perrault.

And this being December and this was posted at 9:53 pm tonight, it would seem that you had already started back prior to posting this?

Would you get to the point? Pretty please? Sometime tonight?

Haha do I really need to lay out the point for you? Maybe you should check out my podcast for my radio show that you never listen to to get the answer.

And another dodge. Damn, you could fill in for the Captain at most of his press conferences and nobody would know the difference.

Your comment in the perrault thread: "You really should just call it a day, Matt. You've said the Howe hung up on his own; how many times have you heard someone hang up mid-sentance. Rob was speaking when you said cut him off.

It's on the the podcast, Matt."

So how did you know this was on the podcast? Or does listening to the podcast not count as listening to the show?

I've listened to the podcast, on my computer, around 730 when I got home from dinner.

If you decide that listening to a 10 minute segment 2 1/2 hours after it aired is the same as listening to the show, I won't lose any sleep over it.

Would you get to the point? Pretty please? Sometime tonight?

Haha do I really need to lay out the point for you? Maybe you should check out my podcast for my radio show that you never listen to to get the answer.

You could have just said "yes."

Latest posts