No Hawkeye Representation on Perrault's Show

SpecialKHawk

Hawkeye fans we need to stand up for our own here. Matt Perrault does not deserve to have someone from the Iowa perspective on his show at all after his smear campaign on the U of I, coaches, players and media representation like Rob Howe.

Please contact Mr. Kaekert and ask him not go on Perrault's show and boycott this show until he leaves or a true apology is issued to the U of I and Rob Howe.

Kaekert can do better and so can we.

I'm dead serious. We need a change in radio personality. I'm all for radio opinions but an out-right smear campaign of our # 1 sports entity in this state is ridiculous.

Maybe you have not heard this show but smear city with an agenda.

The worst part is I like Ken Miller. Do I agree with all of his points? No,,, but I can understand and accept his viewpoints - it's not agenda based opinions.

I refuse to listen to throwing players under the bus for knowing about other players personal activities when he has no on-air basis.

Just don't listen to his show. I haven't listened to Perrault since the first part of October, and I sure as hell don't plan to start back now.

Form your own opinions.

Good point... I don't know Kaekert so my bad...

What I'm trying to say is I think we need to see how long his show can stand on it's own without Hawkeye support...

I don't mind criticism of the Iowa program when it is warranted but an out-right smear of the U of I including what was done to Stanzi today was unforgiveable.

If he can survive then good for him. I'm switching over starting tomorrow from 4 - 6 PM.

If you haven't listened to the show then where are you coming from?

From where I don't need Matt Perrault to tell me how I feel about Iowa football/basketball/wrestling etc...

There are ways to have strong opinions and analysis without being over the top and inflammatory. Matt hasn't figured that out .

Are you saying that I have to listen to Matt Perrault to form an opinion? I can't read the paper, this site, BHGP, watch the news, etc...?

From where I don't need Matt Perrault to tell me how I feel about Iowa football/basketball/wrestling etc...

There are ways to have strong opinions and analysis without being over the top and inflammatory. Matt hasn't figured that out .

Are you saying that I have to listen to Matt Perrault to form an opinion? I can't read the paper, this site, BHGP, watch the news, etc...?

I guess I just haven't seen the DSM register article on the Howe VS Perrault situation yet.

I'm glad that you are free to form your opinions from second hand sources while laying in to anyone else that does it.

So did you listen to the show today? Live or otherwise?

I guess I just haven't seen the DSM register article on the Howe VS Perrault situation yet.

I'm glad that you are free to form your opinions from second hand sources while laying in to anyone else that does it.

So did you listen to the show today? Live or otherwise?

Right, and you probably won't. It wouldn't make any sense for the Register to cover that.

I've never said that people shouldn't form their own opinions. What I have said (repeatedly) is that the stuff some people were saying (11 players being suspended, 20 players being suspended, etc) was garbage. 95% of what was being talked about on this, and other sites, turned out to be false. That's what got me upset.

And no, I didn't listen to Perraults show today, and I won't tomorrow. Or Thursday. Or Friday. Or next week.

Right, and you probably won't. It wouldn't make any sense for the Register to cover that.

I've never said that people shouldn't form their own opinions. What I have said (repeatedly) is that the stuff some people were saying (11 players being suspended, 20 players being suspended, etc) was garbage. 95% of what was being talked about on this, and other sites, turned out to be false. That's what got me upset.

And no, I didn't listen to Perraults show today, and I won't tomorrow. Or Thursday. Or Friday. Or next week.

Almost impossible to disagree with this. Chin up, Shadas. We've passed the iceberg, and the hull is intact. :cool:

Your comment in the perrault thread: "You really should just call it a day, Matt. You've said the Howe hung up on his own; how many times have you heard someone hang up mid-sentance. Rob was speaking when you said cut him off.

It's on the the podcast, Matt."

So how did you know this was on the podcast? Or does listening to the podcast not count as listening to the show?

Latest posts