No Big 10 scores given in Ames Saturday night

Don't want to add to the drama. But if you can text you can send messages to 4INFO (44636). Type "NCAAF" and it will list all the scores. Or you can type "sports" and then team name and it will give you the scores. Totally free and I use it all the time. You can also use it for weather and to look up phone numbers of businesses.

4info.com has more info, but i've never really looked at the website.

In regard to the OP, yes its silly that they won't show Big 10 scores.

Well it's not hard to imagine that it's as simple as I suggested. You're the one who made it out like it's evidence of some kind of inferiority complex.

"They don't show Big Ten scores, they must hate us!"

They weren't showing SEC (Outside of the two headline games of the week), Pac-12 (Again, outside of the headliner), or ACC scores, either. I guess ISU hates those conferences, too?

It was a childish stance, which isn't good if you're also going to suggest that ISU "grow up".

Oh for ****s sake, stop acting like you're everyone's dad.

Don't want to add to the drama. But if you can text you can send messages to 4INFO (44636). Type "NCAAF" and it will list all the scores. Or you can type "sports" and then team name and it will give you the scores. Totally free and I use it all the time. You can also use it for weather and to look up phone numbers of businesses.

4info.com has more info, but i've never really looked at the website.

In regard to the OP, yes its silly that they won't show Big 10 scores.

You could also check radio/tv/internet sometime during the hours after the Big Ten games ended and when the Clown game started.

so did iowa put their billboard up on I-35 just south of ames because of their inferiority complex? I'm sure you have some strange rationalization as to how that is different and perfectly acceptable.

If you're talking about the Iowa/DMACC billboard near the west mixer, probably not. The billboard sure doesn't have anything to with the football team either.

Kind of like making their own fans pay money to watch their team on a computer.;)

because before the BTN every Iowa game was on TV all the time?? you're the benefactor of a network that was created by and for programs that are much bigger and prominent on a national scale than Iowa (tOSU, MU, PSU). i know its a hard pill to swallow, but Iowa's couple million fans almost all located in the tiny state of Iowa weren't the driving force behind the BTN.

because before the BTN every Iowa game was on TV all the time?? you're the benefactor of a network that was created by and for programs that are much bigger and prominent on a national scale than Iowa (tOSU, MU, PSU). i know its a hard pill to swallow, but Iowa's couple million fans almost all located in the tiny state of Iowa weren't the driving force behind the BTN.

yes they were. if not abc, espn, espn2, espnu picked up locally by the fox station. can't remember the last time no tv. also, can't remember the last time we TURNED DOWN TV for the 'net.

Latest posts