No additional charges for OSU

Looks like they might skate on this. No LOIC will be added.

NCAA outlook much rosier for Ohio State - Big Ten Blog - ESPN

Alcohol doesn't make you fat...it makes you Lean...on tables, chairs, & random ugly people.

Added to your post commit.

Probation is a slap on the wrist. If OSU dodges a post season ban and scholarship losses I'll be thrilled.

If OSU gets off without a postseason ban or scholarship reduction, then it will be the biggest sham in NCAA history. OHIO STATE CHEATED! Tressel KNOWINGLY AND WILLINGLY allowed INELIGIBLE players to play. That defines cheating. And all they get is a retroactive vacating of wins. Are you kidding? The NCAA better do the right thing here. Otherwise it's sending a horrible horrible message (much like the Cam Newton scandal). Basically the NCAA is saying its ok to do these terrible things as long as nobody else knows about it. What a joke. OSU beat Iowa in 2009 and 2010 because of an ineligible player. Pryor was the difference maker in both games. I want those games as W's in Iowa's history book. I want the Rose Bowl in '09 that OSU cheated their way to. BS!

If OSU gets off without a postseason ban or scholarship reduction, then it will be the biggest sham in NCAA history. OHIO STATE CHEATED! Tressel KNOWINGLY AND WILLINGLY allowed INELIGIBLE players to play. That defines cheating. And all they get is a retroactive vacating of wins. Are you kidding? The NCAA better do the right thing here. Otherwise it's sending a horrible horrible message (much like the Cam Newton scandal). Basically the NCAA is saying its ok to do these terrible things as long as nobody else knows about it. What a joke. OSU beat Iowa in 2009 and 2010 because of an ineligible player. Pryor was the difference maker in both games. I want those games as W's in Iowa's history book. I want the Rose Bowl in '09 that OSU cheated their way to. BS!

Haha boo hoo, boo hoo.

Probation is a slap on the wrist. If OSU dodges a post season ban and scholarship losses I'll be thrilled.

You need to lose scholarships at the very least. If I was Bob Stoops I would be ******. He turned in his guys for similar stuff, permanently removed them from the team, and the NCAA still took the scholies away. If you don't lose scholies, the NCAA needs to disband.

Delany should step in before the season and declare OSU ineligible for the Big Ten title game,if the NCAA has done nothing. Tressel lied to Delany's face to get his players eligible for the Sugar Bowl,and Delany needs to extract some measure of punishment for the embarrassment to the league...or Delany needs to be fired also.

If they skate, then Delaney might have a hand in it. Didn't want to have to change his divisions so quickly. Will be interesting to see how the Ohio recruits to UM respond.

Delaney is going to penalize the conferences biggest draw by banning them from the B10 title game? Please, he couldn't be that dumb. If you are outraged at the findings of the NCAA you must think you know the rules better than they do. News flash, you don't.

Latest posts