NM going to overtime after being up by 6

That was a BS call against SDSU in the last 3 seconds of the game, then SDSU darn near won it with a three as time expired.

Jon,

I guess my point wasn't well presented. I'm glad we don't have him here any longer as what happened to NM tonight is the norm not the exception for an alford coached team.

I'm also very critical of Lick and sometimes I guess we just need to step back and wonder what might happen if we get what we wish for.

And yes, that was an absolute BS call with 2.2 seconds remaining but SDSU nearly pulled it off. The bump that the SDSU player received from the NM player when he caught the hail mary inbounds play had more contact than what was called at the other end of the court.

Jon,

I guess my point wasn't well presented. I'm glad we don't have him here any longer as what happened to NM tonight is the norm not the exception for an alford coached team.

I'm also very critical of Lick and sometimes I guess we just need to step back and wonder what might happen if we get what we wish for.

And yes, that was an absolute BS call with 2.2 seconds remaining but SDSU nearly pulled it off. The bump that the SDSU player received from the NM player when he caught the hail mary inbounds play had more contact than what was called at the other end of the court.

we need to let lickliter stay and try to build the program. I, for one, hope he does stay. his team plays hard, and he is a good representative. can he be a good coach? i think that answer is in the future, hopefully at iowa.

we need to let lickliter stay and try to build the program. I, for one, hope he does stay. his team plays hard, and he is a good representative. can he be a good coach? i think that answer is in the future, hopefully at iowa.

Give a coach (3) years, and he can lay a foundation.

Give Lickliter (3) years at Iowa, and he can lay an egg.

Seriously, if you cannot give a small impression of improvement over (3) seasons then people should begin to wonder.

How much more time does he need?

Even if Iowa wins, say, 13-15 games next season, that should still be considered a failure. Go back in the Iowa coaching history and look.

EVERY Iowa BB coach who has had at least (4) seasons at the Hawkeye helm has achieved at least one of them with more wins than losses.

Lickliter has achieved the worst winning percentage in the history of Iowa basketball.

When will enough be enough for you?

Iowa deserves better than this; both on and off the court.