NIT Round 2: Iowa @ Utah

Anyone else notice Freeman always goes the wrong way on his post moves? He sets up the move so good to get a wide open layup. But then instead of taking the wide open layup He fakes that way and then goes the other way for a contested shot. I see it all the time.

If you are trying to suggest Tony has checked out or is not doing his best you don’t know bb and you are being a jerk..Shut up.
It’s been pretty obvious something is off with him. I’m not the only one who sees it. Open your eyes and you can see it too.

Lack of effort? Tony? You are a trolling idiot. Shut up.
Not sure what game your watching, but 3 trips down the court the ball went or a man went right past him and he just turned his head and watched. His feet were just stuck on the floor. Watch a replay film doesn't lie. As for the idiot and shut up crap. you can suck it.

That bad call when Patrick missed a layup predictably changed everything. It was so blatantly bad and the crowd gave the refs hell. I knew we were fucked after that. That missed layup by Patrick has easily cost us 8 points by now.

Latest posts