Nike Platinum Jerseys

Since when did colors not associated with school colors become the norm? It's like Oregon on steroids. Just grab the color wheel and go crazy as long as Oregon or O appears somewhere. Best looks are old school looks IMO. I would love to see the old Herky uni's resurface.

Yep, I totally agree with you here. The blue's look really good, but that also might be due to how awesome the socks look. I am definitely going to buy some of the blue ones once I can play again. It is always funny how the old folk around here dislike all of the new Nike uniforms.

The old folk can't help it that you like crap...:D

I love the caption on the first picture in the article: "None of these people play college basketball."

Crispy.

I can buy that if they'd color in the names and numbers blue as well. Then those two wouldn't be half bad.

Honestly, if more of the school colors were incorporated several of these would work (like the UCONN one, keep the red trim, and then fill in the rest of the name and numbers with navy blue). As it stands, no, only two of those work at all.

Agreed to a degree. I like some of what Oregon comes out with, but some of it is just too much.

Since when did colors not associated with school colors become the norm? It's like Oregon on steroids. Just grab the color wheel and go crazy as long as Oregon or O appears somewhere. Best looks are old school looks IMO. I would love to see the old Herky uni's resurface.

This.

UGLY.

They look like the unis that would have been worn by a team playing in a 1980's produced futuristic Sci Fi basketball movie. (If that makes any sense to you.)

Last edited:
On the jersey subject. Do you think that Nike will release those retro shorts for purchase? I want a pair badly!

coming from the younger generation (I'm 19)

While they aren't aesthetically pleasing, I think they're kind of cool to have for an alternate.

I like um for something different ...just like I like the pro combat fb unis for something different ....im 35 and like traditional unis but kids like this stuff and it's not a big deal to throw in here and there ....kids like it

Latest posts