Night games

bigjim

Was wondering what everyone thinks about our chances of getting a night gm this yr? And if Barta succeeds in getting us a night gm, I wonder which network will pick us up?

Was wondering what everyone thinks about our chances of getting a night gm this yr? And if Barta succeeds in getting us a night gm, I wonder which network will pick us up?

no chance. Iowa was lousy last year and will continue to be this year.

Who needs night games. In kirks mind, awake at 11 AM on the weekends watching out of state football games. No one watches the primetime games anyway.

I am looking forward to the night game against the golfers. Iowa will be ready to punish those bums so bad for what happened last year. No calling off the dogs like in 2012 and 2013. I want Iowa to run up the score against those scrubs!

Can't wait to watch the our boys under the lights this yr! They said on Hawk Central that the Minnesota gm will be shown on all Big ten area while the Pittsburgh gm will just be shown in the regional area. That bites for me being in TN I want get to see it. Comcast only offers the one BIG ch. Should have kept Direct tv they had the main BIG ch & the alternate ch.

Last edited:
Got a buddy who said two night games were coming to Kinnick last week. Hope he's right about what else he told me at that time.

We're getting two night games. Pitt and Minnesota.

Minny game is on Nov 14th and I dont think anyone is setting up a nite game in mid-november. two years ago on about Nov 18th the Michigan game was the coldest game ever recorded at Kinnick.

Nite games are for late August thru mid october

Minny game is on Nov 14th and I dont think anyone is setting up a nite game in mid-november. two years ago on about Nov 18th the Michigan game was the coldest game ever recorded at Kinnick.

Nite games are for late August thru mid october

I thought there was some sort of rule (written or unwritten, I'm not sure) that there aren't any night games for mid-November as well. But here's the scoop:

http://whotv.com/2015/04/13/hawkeyes-get-two-night-games-for-football/