Nice Mini Doc on Tony Perkins

Nice video. I hope the kid lives up to his own expectations as he would be a tremendous asset to the program.

If he'd have been hyped prior to that season more he'd have been the Mr. Basketball for Indiana. He just had too many kids to leap frog. But if he was a 5 star hyped up kid and had that season he did he'd have been Mr Basketball... He was just a 'late bloomer' of sorts.

If he'd have been hyped prior to that season more he'd have been the Mr. Basketball for Indiana. He just had too many kids to leap frog. But if he was a 5 star hyped up kid and had that season he did he'd have been Mr Basketball... He was just a 'late bloomer' of sorts.

He's definitely had the next level athleticism and high effort, but from all appearances he improved his shooting and all around game this year. I'm no expert but it looks like he has the tools to contribute this season if he learns the system fast enough.

He's definitely had the next level athleticism and high effort, but from all appearances he improved his shooting and all around game this year. I'm no expert but it looks like he has the tools to contribute this season if he learns the system fast enough.
Which is great and what you want to see. Kids at 16 and 17 aren't finished products. They can and often do improve a lot between their junior and senior yrs. But due to the ramped up recruitment and pressure to lock kids in before they are even done playing their junior yrs kids like him can almost fall through the cracks. I love this kid and look forward to seeing him do his thing

He got game; bring the attitude, young man! Welcome home!

Latest posts