Nice Article/Michael Annett Interview About The Nationwide Race in Newton Tonight...

Re: Nice Article/Michael Annett Interview About The Nationwide Race in Newton Tonight

Annett is a thug and a punk for rooting for the Hawks. I will now boycott him and his sponsors. There that should about cover the cyclone hate. ;)

Seriously though he is just an ok driver. Nationwide series is probably his ceiling but that isn't anything to laugh at.

Re: Nice Article/Michael Annett Interview About The Nationwide Race in Newton Tonight

Annett is a thug and a punk for rooting for the Hawks. I will now boycott him and his sponsors. There that should about cover the cyclone hate. ;)

Seriously though he is just an ok driver. Nationwide series is probably his ceiling but that isn't anything to laugh at.
Well done Doublewide! I don't follow it closely enough to know about his ceiling, but you're right, there's no shame in it if it is.

Well done Doublewide! I don't follow it closely enough to know about his ceiling, but you're right, there's no shame in it if it is.

I follow racing pretty close and it will be his ceiling but I will root for the local guy to win tonight. And your'e welcome Shane!

Latest posts