NFL Playoffs- Stupid bengals players; chiefs tough

uihawk82

The chiefs looked great from opening kickoff Td to the end of the game; effective run game, good pass game, tough defense, reminds me of our hawks. If Macklin cant go next week that will be tough.

But then the Bengals are a different story; wow, so undisciplined but what do expect with a team that signed pacman jones. And Burfict (sp?) is a toobag. Intercepts the pass to seal the game then runs the length of the field up into a tunnel (refs dont even flag him for delay of game as you are supposed to just give the ball fairly quickly to the official).

And the officials were terrible trying to control this game; hey, memo, toss somebody out of the game or give them a couple more misconduct penalties and the players will stop the bull crap.

Way too much testosterone fueled hate and 'roid rage going on in that game.

Oh and the Cincy fans were dbags booing injured Big Ben and throwing crap at him while he rode the cart to the locker room

Marvin Lewis is to winning playoff games as....... (fill in the blank)

Woody is to dunking a basketball

I noticed that too. I have trouble feeling too bad for people that rapey.

Eh the chick from Vegas was a blatant money grab in my opinion. The second woman seemed more convincing, but there was no evidence and it got dropped.

Poor Viking fans. Ahead 9-0 and in control at home with the 4th. Snap goes off Wilson's shoulder, should be a huge yardage loss. He has to slide to the ground to get it but ends up making a huge pass to get near the goal line. Now AP fumble and Seattle looking to take the lead.

Poor Viking fans. Ahead 9-0 and in control at home with the 4th. Snap goes off Wilson's shoulder, should be a huge yardage loss. He has to slide to the ground to get it but ends up making a huge pass to get near the goal line. Now AP fumble and Seattle looking to take the lead.

holy ****.......... How can Walsh miss that kick? I do not care where the laces were. It was a chip shot.

Last edited:
he didnt miss that kick because of the laces, he plain hooked it, maybe because Sherman almost blocked the last one coming from the right.

Maybe some justice as I thought the PI penalty on Seattle was a little bogus on the first 3rd and long of that last drive. There was contact but Chancellor had position downfield and the receiver ran right into chancellor.

he didnt miss that kick because of the laces, he plain hooked it, maybe because Sherman almost blocked the last one coming from the right.

Maybe some justice as I thought the PI penalty on Seattle was a little bogus on the first 3rd and long of that last drive. There was contact but Chancellor had position downfield and the receiver ran right into chancellor.

It was a 27 yd. kick there was no degree of difficulty to it. I agree with you on the PI call it was bogus.

Latest posts