NFL games today

hawkeyes87

Raiders 17 Bears 0 at the half.

I have to assume this means @4thngoal bet on the Bears?

Not a very exciting line-up, at least until Dallas Green Bay later.

Not as good a game as I was expecting.

Hopefully the Colts can at least keep things interesting tonight.

They won’t. In the AFC, it is all about KC and NE. Whoever gets home field, gets to the Super Bowl.

The over/under is 56.....I took the under hoping that the Colts will drag this out and not get into a NBA game with the Chiefs.

In the AFC, it is all about KC and NE. Whoever gets home field, gets to the Super Bowl.
Agree w/ the first part, but I think the Pats go, again, regardless of home-field.

You need a defense to get any real home-field advantage. Chiefs still don't have one.

Agree w/ the first part, but I think the Pats go, again, regardless of home-field.

You need a defense to get any real home-field advantage. Chiefs still don't have one.

AB being a nut job hurt NE more than people think. You are going to need to match points with KC no matter what defense you roll out. NE got away with it last year I don’t think it is happening a 2nd time.

AB being a nut job hurt NE more than people think. You are going to need to match points with KC no matter what defense you roll out. NE got away with it last year I don’t think it is happening a 2nd time.

I dont think the AB situation is going to have any effect. He basically fell into their lap, and just couldn't get out of his own way.
NE is gunna do NE things, that defense is legit, and Tom Brady doesn't need star receivers to make the offense work.

KC is putting up points, but their defense is a liability. Take out the Andy Reid factor and the chiefs history in the playoffs, and they still don't have a chance.

I dont think the AB situation is going to have any effect. He basically fell into their lap, and just couldn't get out of his own way.
NE is gunna do NE things, that defense is legit, and Tom Brady doesn't need star receivers to make the offense work.

KC is putting up points, but their defense is a liability. Take out the Andy Reid factor and the chiefs history in the playoffs, and they still don't have a chance.

The way the Colts are playing right now they are proving your point.

As sketchy as the Chefs line is, Mahomes might not make it to the playoffs.

Chiefs have zero run game. Teams are going all in to stop Mahomes. Theyll be dangerous once Hill comes back, but teams are figuring out how to slow the Red Machine

Latest posts