Next Year = Total Mystery

I would also add that the uncertainty of Norm Parker and his returning is a huge question mark. And if he does return can he make it the whole season and if he doesn't return who takes over. I believe losing Norm this past year was huge especially when it came down to the 4th quarter adjustments.

do you mean lack of adjustments?
Yes Norm is important but Don't think he has ever played a down in Black & Gold

As everyone has mentioned, we have a lot of question marks for next year, but we also have a lot of talent. We will have to watch the team go through some growing pains, but I'm also confident the team will have some great moments too. It would be nice to have a solid 8-4 or 9-3 season, and really be set up to make a Big 10 title run in 2012. I'm probably just a dreamer, but I believe the potential is there.

As everyone has mentioned, we have a lot of question marks for next year, but we also have a lot of talent. We will have to watch the team go through some growing pains, but I'm also confident the team will have some great moments too. It would be nice to have a solid 8-4 or 9-3 season, and really be set up to make a Big 10 title run in 2012. I'm probably just a dreamer, but I believe the potential is there.

Potential is always there! Atleast that is what I will tell myself and all people who will listen after BBall team wins 3 more games than last year!
And when I look for 2011 College FB Preview mags, and hope Iowa is unranked because they lost so much talent. Then watch an "overachieving" team win 9 games!

Yes, lack of adjustments. Which is where I think Norm was missed.

I have said this all season. But, I think it had more to do with not giving one person final say with respect to the defense. When you have two people making the decisions of one, you will get all middle of the road choices. Neither guy had the authority to just change things up spur of the moment.

Remember, a camel is a horse designed by committee.

Latest posts