Next year I will donate my 2g to charity

lol eesh man jokes jokes.Calm down step away from the ledge. Haha. No I have just cooled off a bit. I do think changes need to be made but damn dude calm down. lmao.

holy cow....

I may not agree with this staff ... but I will continue to support the team...and the kids playing. I'm no bandwagon fan.

Support the team yes, but I can guarantee that people (including myself) will start to speak with their pocketbooks if this type of performance keeps up.

lol eesh man jokes jokes.Calm down step away from the ledge. Haha. No I have just cooled off a bit. I do think changes need to be made but damn dude calm down. lmao.

The typical "step away from the ledge" comment from the blind. You see, last year was my first year on this message board, and I suggested the very same thing that A LOT of people seem to be suggesting now, the KF has to go. I was banned because it was taboo at the time, to diss on Mr. Perfect. Well, now that there is so little talent on this team, it is NOT covering the poor coaching that I pointed out last year (and have been telling anyone who would listen since the LSU game in 02), and it has slowly become more acceptable.

Do you know why? It's because even though some people won't (and in all likelihood have a good reason they CANT) agree publicly, they do know that the truth of the matter is that KF just plain and simple, isnt a good coach. I have nothing but respect for him as a person and hope that whoever replaces him can be half the human being that he is... but his coaching has always been overrated and he had a lot of seasons where talent overplayed his coaching. Its just time for him to go. And unfortunately, the only thing that is going to force changes is people like OP, who take the stand and say enough is enough.

A lot of people just dont understand, when donors part way with their hard earned money (or even inherited, doesnt matter) they expect results, and the common sense calls to be made. Our coaching staff has just time and time again proven they dont have that capability. Nothing against them on a personal level, but this (college football) is like anything else... a BUSINESS that needs to produce results to keep the people pumping money in (boosters, investors [the people who pay for tickets], donors ect) happy.

Is that clear enough? :)

I meant calm down step away from the ledge. Guy came in like he was going to hold up a liquor store with those comments. The ledge has nothing to do with me wanting or not wanting changes. lol

The comment is a rationalization that people around here use to indicate that someone is just "mad because we lost". I'm using my last post to suggest that I have said this for a very long time. Not to come off the wrong way, but this loss is good from my perspective. I mean, I love the Hawks, but with every loss like this, it is closer to a new era in Hawkeye football, one free and clear of some of if not all of the current staff.

Latest posts