Next Michigan Coach

Rich Rod only gets canned if harbaugh or les miles have assured them they will come to UM. If they are not a lock, then Rich Rod gets another year. I'm betting Les.

Harbaugh is not a lock, he will have at least 2 NFL offers......According to Deace their are some issues with the power brokers at michigan and harbaugh as well.

If JoePa retires also, this could be very interesting.

I don't believe a coaching change at Michigan will happen for any other person than Jim Harbaugh.

So, if Jim Harbaugh can't/won't do it, you're going to be stuck with RichRod for another year?

This ones for Michigan fans everywhere...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A]YouTube - The Price is Right losing horn[/ame]

Tim Brewster is still out there!!! Just something to think about and lets not forget they could promote Robinson from within. Both seem like the options that I'm hoping for, because although it would be good for the Big10 to get Michigan back in the running, I like them better in the cellar for the time being.

Harbaugh would be my 1st choice but he could have NFL offers after this year and every year after that. Would rather he went and scratched that itch before he takes another college job if ever at all. I think RR will get another year or two to improve his current defensive scheme or will change it because that 3-3-5 just will not fly in the conference he is now in.

Latest posts