New Uniforms???

Isn't that what the Nike Pro Combat uniform may look like? I thought I had seen that somewhere else.

That is from a website where a guy did a ton of Nike Pro Combat uniforms for many different teams. Its funny what people will see and believe on the internet.

This uniform has been floating around on the web for over a year now. It's not real.

That uniform is a monstrosity. Let's leave the garish garb to Oregon and the gang. Iowa has a classic uni that cannot be improved. Changed, of course. Improved. No. Good traditions should be guarded, not given away.

And besides, if any of you remember -- or know about -- what Frank Lauterbur did to Iowa uniforms back in the early '70s, well...no thanks.

Thankfully not real. Just someone goofing around with designs.

I have to go brush my teeth now to get the vomit taste out of my mouth.

Another mock up N.P.C. that someone made.

Picture1.png

We're not switching it would be a one game stint similar to the throwbacks. Who cares if they use these for a game or not, it's not like anyone on this board is important enough to stop it anyway.

That's almost as old as the banana peels. Thankfully, it's been debunked, though it's not as bad as this disaster:

Picture1.png

We're not switching it would be a one game stint similar to the throwbacks. Who cares if they use these for a game or not, it's not like anyone on this board is important enough to stop it anyway.

That's what you think, why do you think we haven't worn Pro Combat uniforms at all the last two years?

Because of this guy, right here. And no you don't have to thank me for it.

Latest posts