new rumor

KF to Chiefs, KOK promoted to head coach, Soup to OC, QB coach to be named later as entire staff will remain, NP gets lifetime contract:D:eek:

Cant be worse than Haley.............

What's really weird about the whole situation is that it seemed like the Chiefs were really improving last season and headed in the right direction. That is definitely not the case now, obviously. They've regressed a lot.

What's really weird about the whole situation is that it seemed like the Chiefs were really improving last season and headed in the right direction. That is definitely not the case now, obviously. They've regressed a lot.

Agree, I dont think Cassel is anything to write home about and the team could up and quit on Haley like what happened to McDaniels in Denver last year. Here's to "Suck for Luck"!

WRONG, KOK will NEVER be the HC here, he would get lynched.

That would be close to the equivalent of the Cubs hiring Bartman for their next manager.

Imagine after a loss, the man would probably get hung!

Won't happen, and it's unfair for the man, and reminds us all how WONDERFUL we as fans are!

Maybe he would hire Steve Alford as his main coordinator?

Can I have some of what your smoking? Obviously, you are hallucinating & made the whole think up. Way to make things up that have no semblance of realitiy.

At least you would have some creditability if you said you heard it from a friend of a friend of your ex-brother-in-law.

They had an incredibly easy schedule last season, plus they were extremely lucky with turnovers. They also had Charlie Weis calling the offensive, they've been hammered by injuries this year too.

Hate to burst your bubble here guys but KF just signed an extended contract to Iowa about a year ago so this rumor is false not to mention his son will still be here.

Hate to burst your bubble here guys but KF just signed an extended contract to Iowa about a year ago so this rumor is false not to mention his son will still be here.

I suspect that KF leaving to take the KC job are about as likely as him being hit by lightening while riding a unicorn, but hell, let's talk about this endlessly as though it were a reasonable possibility. You know, just in case we want to scare recruits and haven't exhausted the Rhabdo incident.

I heard that if Kirk takes the KC job Bill Belichick is going to fill the vacant spot here in Iowa and he will bring in Aiken as the DC and Charlie Weis as OC.

Who is Paul Rhodes?

Steve Rhoades was the first neighbor on Married with Children, that show was awesome. Then Marcy married Steve Darcy who was played by Ted McGinley who also was in Revenge of the Nerds with Donald Gibb (Ogre) who played on the San Diego Chargers briefly...

What were we talking about?

Latest posts