New Recruits - Make it 3 today

823652.jpg

Raymon , DE

Last edited:
Based purely on his height/weight and relative obscurity, I see Raymond being projected to the O-Line. Seems like a classic KF offensive line recruit good frame and likely good feet, who with a few years of development will be ready.

i see him at DE. if he is fast, good feet, quick off the ball, i see him ala Matt Roth or the couple we have right now.

He's tall and has a huge wingspan. Somebody on the other site said he could be a Javon Kearse type.

That points to the "new" mold of D-linemen that Ferentz seems to love. He loves DEs with long arms and natural leverage. Donavan Johnson is also a guy who I think is supposed to fit the mold of having a nice wingspan too (and plays with great leverage).

Also, the recent flurry of commits simply further affirms my standing conjecture that we're going to have an absolutely FANTASTIC recruiting class this year. I'm very excited. It won't necessarily be just about the stars ... but I love the composition of the class so far!

Does this mean we can all stay at your place on our first out of state trip to play Nebraska?

Having a pre-pregame bash is a possibility ... staying at my house would require a vetting process conducted by Mrs. homerHAWKeye. Warning to my Hawkeye brothers (and sisters) ... the wife exercises her authority to veto relatively frequently, so don't get your hopes up. LOL!

Latest posts