new recruit

I didnt think we had any schollys left I guess we will see what plays out. also his uncle played at notre dame when coach fran was there.

Last edited:
For 18? Who's leaving?

I think the only real possibilities are Cook (NBA, though I don't think he'll be ready until after '18), Williams, Daily and (maybe, but doubtful) Wagner does switch to pigskin. Connor definitely won't be getting a scholly in '18, now.

I think the only real possibilities are Cook (NBA, though I don't think he'll be ready until after '18), Williams, Daily and (maybe, but doubtful) Wagner does switch to pigskin. Connor definitely won't be getting a scholly in '18, now.
I wouldn't be surprised to see 2 guys transfer/leave.

Noticed that Fran specifically mentioned that Brady is a senior and could play another year at Iowa or be a grad transfer to somewhere else.

I wouldn't be surprised to see 2 guys transfer/leave.

You could be right. I wouldn't be either. But, with MD now (reportedly) 6'7" and still growing, he could wind up being a 3. It would fit if that was the case with CJ coming in in '18. MD could work between 1-3 this season and then move to 3. Remember, Baer will be gone after '18 and MD will be a SR. I could see Baer/Daily at the 3 for the next few seasons.

Latest posts