New recruit for Basketball team

I liked Larson's game for this offense, but guess what? I like Basabe's better. Larson is more suited to a more fluid motion offense. Basabe is more of a NYC street baller, much more aggressive, which is needed for this offense. Larson is more of a let the game come to you forward. I really hope he comes!

You guys are also going to love the guard that is coming. These two and Marble are going to make things way more aggressive than they have been.

Will be interesting to see if Marble's buddy comes too.

I liked Larson's game for this offense, but guess what? I like Basabe's better. Larson is more suited to a more fluid motion offense. Basabe is more of a NYC street baller, much more aggressive, which is needed for this offense. Larson is more of a let the game come to you forward. I really hope he comes!

You guys are also going to love the guard that is coming. These two and Marble are going to make things way more aggressive than they have been.

Will be interesting to see if Marble's buddy comes too.
Trinity Burdine? Where did you get that info from, i agree with you completely about Marble I felt out of the 4 recruits he would have been the best.

What type of guard is coming? Combo, Juco, area of the country?

From your post Burdine isn't who you are talking about, correct?

thanks

Trinity Burdine? Where did you get that info from, i agree with you completely about Marble I felt out of the 4 recruits he would have been the best.

Burdine is more of a swingman. He hasn't said he wants out of his Siena commitment, but Marble is working on him.

I have been saying from day 1 that KF needs to bring in his Kenny Hasbrouk type recruit for 2010. That is what I mean by the guard. It will just be a totally different player than we are used to.

Also guys, look what I have been writing about new hire coaches being able to turn the recruiting around much faster than those of you who are advocating the slow approach have thought.

Burdine is more of a swingman. He hasn't said he wants out of his Siena commitment, but Marble is working on him.

I have been saying from day 1 that KF needs to bring in his Kenny Hasbrouk type recruit for 2010. That is what I mean by the guard. It will just be a totally different player than we are used to.

Also guys, look what I have been writing about new hire coaches being able to turn the recruiting around much faster than those of you who are advocating the slow approach have thought.
So who is the guard that is coming?

I think Basabe looks at least as good as Larson, and he sure has faced a lot tougher competition than you see in S Dakota.

Ferentz is recruiting basketball players for us now??? YES!!!!!!

CAARHawk,
You seemed to harp on Fran last week, now you say he is going to bring in some dynamic players. Lets hear some names. We are all assuming Fran is going to bring in different players than we are used to seeing since his style is different. Lets here some names!!

CAARHawk,
You seemed to harp on Fran last week, now you say he is going to bring in some dynamic players. Lets hear some names. We are all assuming Fran is going to bring in different players than we are used to seeing since his style is different. Lets here some names!!

Yes, names would be nice. Otherwise CAAR is officially a guy who just wants to stir s*it up around here, after the manure he's been running for the past few days.

Latest posts