New RB Commit Bullock video

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3BIgUq8NSI]YouTube - 2010 Damon Bullock Senior Year Football Highlight Film Recru[/ame]

If he truly runs a 4.4 this is a GREAT last minute pick up. I like him better than Canzeria (I'm sure I'm in the minority there). I would take a kid that played 5A in Texas and was this productive any day of the week!

Looks like a good athlete. He's got speed and good height, so I could see him playing a lot of different positions.

I agree with Jon, good vision, very shifty. However he looks like he would much rather hit the outside a lot. I thought Cazeri showed better burst of speed. Jordan would see the hole and not mess around. as for Bullock looks to bounce it to outside. I would say he reminds me like Hampton but with a little better size.

Runs pretty upright but has good burst and top end speed. Solid vision. Nice find by the staff. 5A is a pretty high level, especially i texas. He had great numbers and was District player of the year. Impressive.

Did any other School off him? I know it REALLY does not matter. Just out of Curiosity. It looked like we were his only offer, which is odd considering he is a MVP in texas...

I'm am with you Luke. I also like Bullock more than Canzeri. I think the level of competition they faced is very different. I'm not sure if we will still end up with Canzeri or not ( I think it will be UConn) but even if we do get them both I will still be a lot more excited about Bullock. I think he might fit best on defense though or Wide Receiver, who knows he might be taking Austin Vincent's offer, who I do not believe has ever visited and the coaches might be cooling on.

The reason I say that is rivals does not have him listed as ever officially visiting, that is very wierd considering he is from Texas. Who knows but maybe that is the offer that Bullock is taking.

I'm am with you Luke. I also like Bullock more than Canzeri. I think the level of competition they faced is very different. I'm not sure if we will still end up with Canzeri or not ( I think it will be UConn) but even if we do get them both I will still be a lot more excited about Bullock. I think he might fit best on defense though or Wide Receiver, who knows he might be taking Austin Vincent's offer, who I do not believe has ever visited and the coaches might be cooling on.

Great point on Vincent.

Vincent wouldn't be the first kid to never visit a school before signing. Doesn't mean the coaches or he has cooled on one another.

Vincent wouldn't be the first kid to never visit a school before signing. Doesn't mean the coaches or he has cooled on one another.

True, its just he committed early and has had plenty of opportunities to visit. I would think he would want to visit Iowa since he lives so far away. I am most likely way off base with this theory, it is just something that I have been thinking about.

*** The Vincent topic has also come up on scout with people saying grades are an issue.

Last edited:

Latest posts