New QB commit?

22hawkeyes

Rumor has it we have a committment from 2016 QB Nathan Stanley from WIsconsin. He will announce monday, and has offer from at least Iowa and Pitt. We shall see. Anyone else know much about this kid. I can find a few things, but he is hard to google search because of the generic name

Even earlier QB commit than last year if this holds true. Odd, because we rarely fill that position with a four star kid this early on. Beneventi committed pretty early on.

Even earlier QB commit than last year if this holds true. Odd, because we rarely fill that position with a four star kid this early on. Beneventi committed pretty early on.

And then he proceeded to have a terrible senior season where he completed less than 50% of his passes and was benched for his team's first round playoff game.

Rumor has it we have a committment from 2016 QB Nathan Stanley from WIsconsin. He will announce monday, and has offer from at least Iowa and Pitt. We shall see. Anyone else know much about this kid. I can find a few things, but he is hard to google search because of the generic name

Can he tackle?

He came back last night and led his team to a solid playoff win.
He had two poor games in a row and coach sat him.

He was 8/13 for 90 yards.

His season stats are as follows:

BIG PICTURE: On the season, Beneventi is 101/215 passing for 1,328 yards with 11 touchdowns and 13 interceptions.

Nathan Stanley committed. I'm of the belief we bring in as many qb's as possible and let them slug it out to get the best starter, KF willing that is.

Nathan Stanley committed. I'm of the belief we bring in as many qb's as possible and let them slug it out to get the best starter, KF willing that is.

Tremendous idea.

It's not like we have glaring roster holes at other spots that could use those scholarships.

As long as we have plenty of QBs and punters, that's all we really need.

Tremendous idea.

It's not like we have glaring roster holes at other spots that could use those scholarships.

As long as we have plenty of QBs and punters, that's all we really need.

Since you're a cyfan troll you should be happy we're wasting scholarships. Go back to cyfan where every qb is a number 1 NFL draft pick.

Latest posts