New OC

KatoZenti

We need a new OC immediately. There was a reason Greg Davis was fired at Texas and Iowa is now suffering from this hiring mistake.

Is there an innovative OC out there for hire because Iowa needs look outside of the program?

We've needed a new OC every year after KOK left. Davis is pathetic and this isn't Kirk controlling it. These vertical pass plays don't work here. Iowa can't recruit to fit that style.

Greg Davis would dilute any offense he took over.
He's also a good excuse for someone like Oliver not to go to Iowa. Why play in this offense?

It's time for a change. I've seen enough. Turned off TV.

I think P.J. Fleck needs to be called at Western Michigan right now to lead this team and he can come here to fire Greg Davis.

True Iowa fans deserve better and I'm sure the incoming recruits do, too.

I think Iowa has just lost out on Oliver Martin and I know he's at the game as a visitor.

I think P.J. Fleck needs to be called at Western Michigan right now to lead this team and he can come here to fire Greg Davis.

I think Iowa has just lost out on Oliver Martin and I know he's at the game as a visitor.

Or Martin could see it as an opportunity to see the field early.

Greg Davis is not only a horrible play caller, but the play designs are terrible. Pass patterns are so easy to defend. All verticle, all outs, all curls. No flood routes, no crossing routes. On top of that there is no identity. One series it is three runs in a row and the next is three pass plays in a row. He sucks.

Greg Davis is not only a horrible play caller, but the play designs are terrible. Pass patterns are so easy to defend. All verticle, all outs, all curls. No flood routes, no crossing routes. On top of that there is no identity. One series it is three runs in a row and the next is three pass plays in a row. He sucks.
Totally agree.

If I was a WR, I'd come to Iowa for sure. If we had good WRs that can get open, this would have been a different game, and they can surely see that. They can come to Iowa and make a huge difference.

Latest posts