New NFL Nike Uni's

Nike > Reebok..

I know people are bummed that their weren't a lot of changes with the jerseys, but the NFL has a rule about jersey changes, if I'm not mistaken.

I like 'em, and glad that Bears kept the traditional look.

From the pics I have seen, the only one that had any sort of drastic change was Seattle's uni's. The real changes will be with any 3rd uni or throwback. Thats when thing's will get crazu

I thought Nike would really screw this up, but I really like the subtle changes.
I'm guessing the NFL told them not to get all Org-tard on them.

This is the worst uniform analysis ever. It's the author over and over saying that Nike didn't change anything but it looks great and giving out random grades.

Also, I like how people think Nike is going to come in and mess with teams like the Bears or Packers uniforms. These are professional football teams worth close to a billion dollars, they aren't run by some attention seeking AD trying to generate more interest in his school. Nike is not going to dictate uniform changes to these franchises.

Nike > Reebok..

I know people are bummed that their weren't a lot of changes with the jerseys, but the NFL has a rule about jersey changes, if I'm not mistaken.

I like 'em, and glad that Bears kept the traditional look.

I think that Addidas is getting into the hs uniform world with a renewed effort by offering a handful of schools something like Nike Combat Unis. A coach at DeLaSalle HS in Minneapolis told me that they offered them (free?) unis to be their midwest sample school. I think they picked a handful from around the country. They sound pretty cool. Ads should be forthcoming.

Nothing says edgy like taking a photo of a player wearing a sports jersey at night. When did that crap start? Am I really getting so old that I would complain about something like that?

Latest posts