**NEW MORE OFFICIAL GAME THREAD??**

At least 2 of the goofer scores should not have counted. They are clearly biased, every official review went the goofers way that was just not right. On JR's are was clearly going forward on the "fumble". On one goofer "touchdown" the guy was clearly down at the 2. On the goofer reception on the sideline he clearly did not have possession. Late in the half a goofer fumble was missed, the goofer running was not down he was on top of an Iowa player, that should have been a fumble. On the "touchdown" at the end of the half he was also bobbling the ball and it should have been incomplete.

Iowa is the better team, bow go out there and smash them. Need to beat them so bad that it takes it out of the hands of these terrible refs. Get defensive and special team scores. Score some fast points on offense. Dominate them, win the game! Go Hawks!

Now that's some funny excrement right there!

C'mon. Nobody just waltzes into Gopherland and doesn't get their ***** kicked.

Minnesota is the Iowa of last week. Iowa of last week is the Maryland of two weeks ago. It happens.

Iowa still determines their own destiny. Just win out after today.

(big eye roll/sigh)

This is more entertaining than the game. I'm staying here.

Didn't see this coming. Thought it'd be a battle and close at the end.

This is depressing. Tough to watch when you almost have no chance.

Turnovers and getting beat through the air. Nightmare.

Bipolar team. Damn.

Losing to better teams, beating worse teams, seems like a pretty straight arrow.

It's not arguing a point you twit...it is pointing out a FACT. The WR's knee was down, that is not an argument. I also stand by my statement that it would not have mattered but that has no barring on the replay. That is what your quote was in reference to, say "every one of the replays was correct."

While I think he was down short of the end zone, I didn't see a single replay that showed he was down short. As in, if he was down short (which he was), which yard line was he down at? Where does the ball get placed? I don't think they can say "Well, clearly he's down short, but we're not sure where the ball goes. Let's put it at the...one?"

Reminds me of the Iowa/Michigan game a couple years back. Michigan player was called down at the one and they reviewed it. One replay CLEARLY showed he was down, another CLEARLY showed the ball was in the end zone. As clear as each look was, the two together mean you can't overturn it, which look was the right one?

Latest posts