New Mad campaign ???

kgoblee

Not sure what they mean by mad again. I like the fact that we are marketing but not sure what the message is.

I think they could have come up with something better, especially since many of us were pretty mad about things the past few years.

I agree- could have been better, but hey it's gotten people engaged and at least SOMETHING is happening.

Really... you are encouraging the "What's the Trey Stross thread about" mentality.. don't just tell him when he could easily go to the website and figure it out himself. Geesh! :)

Thanks, you are right... the site is plenty but thanks all of you for the help......

Give the Marketing Department some cred...they get a rough ride on here, and I like the idea.

Could the name be better? Yeah, but their trying.

Peter Finch and Fran McCaffery -- separated at birth?

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMBZDwf9dok"]YouTube- Mad As Hell ...[/nomedia]

I was under the impression that there were some highlight videos (other than the intro, which is pretty sweet) on that site? Am I wrong, or do said videos exist?

Good marketing technique to fill Carver with "mad" or "crazy" passionate Hawkeye fans who are frenzied and hungry to will their team to victory--full throttle screaming at the top of their lungs.

Let's not limit ourselves with this. Yes, we are "Mad" about March Madness! But also; We are "Mad" about our beloved Haweyes! We are "Crazy Mad" about our new coach! We are "Mad" about our new and updated facilities! We are "Crazy Mad" about our players and recruiting class! We are "Mad as Hell" about losing, and we're not gonna take it anymore! I would think even the biggest synic out there, could get "Mad" about some of this! Whether you like the slogan or not, it all boils down to, Go Hawks!!!

Let's not limit ourselves with this. Yes, we are "Mad" about March Madness! But also; We are "Mad" about our beloved Haweyes! We are "Crazy Mad" about our new coach! We are "Mad" about our new and updated facilities! We are "Crazy Mad" about our players and recruiting class! We are "Mad as Hell" about losing, and we're not gonna take it anymore! I would think even the biggest synic out there, could get "Mad" about some of this! Whether you like the slogan or not, it all boils down to, Go Hawks!!!

Here is someone mad about the Hawks!!

I think they could have come up with something better, especially since many of us were pretty mad about things the past few years.

They could always pound out a few Fran McCaffery memorial coins.

Seriously though, this got my blood pumping some and excited about Hawkeye basketball again...I'm in.

Someone called in to Keith Murphys radio show yesterday and said the new slogan should be "Suck & Lick no more". Some how that has a little better ring to it than does "Lets get mad again".

Latest posts