New Iowa Power Hour/Century Club

sting2387

Since I didn't want to keep removing good moments from the Power Hour, I've decided to increase the number to 100 for a Century Club! Let me know in the comments if you disagree with any rankings. Enjoy!

Kinda thought the 6-4 game woulda been higher ;) Thanks for posting and putting that together. Love everything about it

Since I didn't want to keep removing good moments from the Power Hour, I've decided to increase the number to 100 for a Century Club! Let me know in the comments if you disagree with any rankings. Enjoy!

OK....THIS is what I was looking for yesterday!
I watched like 2 hours of videos on Youtube in the last few days.

I've seen all the "best plays in Iowa football history" videos a hundred times.
I needed more, so I watched a lot of 'hype' videos and stuff. But they all had footage from last year.
And it made me realize how much I'm gonna miss Goodson. I know some think he underperformed (I think his style was hard to leverage with the o-line we had last year). If you missed a tackle or gave him 3 yards of turf to work with, there has never been a more dangerous back under those conditions.

I love this. I've seen The Catch a zillion times. I've seen Rob's field goal a .75 zillion times (forgive me, I didn't know a thing about Hawkeye football until 1989).

This video has all the other moments where I can remember jumping up and down in the living room or hugging and kissing my radio in the car.

I just re-watched 5 or 6 Iowa wins from 2021. The only damn thing wrong with TG was an inconsistent O line that too often left him surrounded. Teams put 8 in the box and dared Iowa to run. He was first team all BT in 2020. He has a solid chance to spend some time in the NFL. I never bought the unfounded bs about him not putting his head down and bulling ahead. It was all the usual scapegoat frustration.

Latest posts