New HawkeyeNation.com Home Page & Content Platform

When I type in the new address, Explorer takes me to a long list of site access suggestions, many of which do not work, rather than routing me directly to the new site. Google Chrome won't go there at all. It does not recognize bigten.xofan.com at all. Also, my log in info won't save, even when I get to the site via explorer after finding one of the access listings that works...which often takes awhile.

Last edited:
Sorry Jon, I've tried numerous times to download your message, re: new web page, but I continue to get this message when I do:

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Jon
When I go to HawkeyeNation.com this is what I get. If I click on xofan.com I get to the xofan page with a banner on top to click on a confernene; ie, Big Ten, SEC, etc. I don't get to the Hawkeye Nation web sit. Is there a problme with the link? I have tried in Chrome and IE and the same results with both.

Oops! Google Chrome could not find bigten.xofan.com
Suggestions:
Access a cached copy of bigten.*xofan.*com/*hawkeyenation/*
Go to xofan.*com
Search on Google:

Google Chrome Help - Why am I seeing this page?
©2012 Google - Google Home

Changes are being made to the caching and a few other technical things..on these, the slowest days of the year for site traffic...supposed to be back online later tonight

hnpopup_zps3812a60c.png

Latest posts