New Football recruit?

It's not public yet so I won't give name, but this kid had a CRAZY list of offers!!

Oklahoma, Michigan, ND, Oregon, basically every power house program.

Clearly a big pickup!!!!!!!

Ha-Ha, don't leave us hanging. Either way, I'm jacked.

If I had to guess, I would say Jordan Walsh. If that is true, wow, what a pick-up. It would be nice for Gordon to commit too :)

In some people's lives... it's important for them to hold onto information 30 minutes longer than it takes the rest of the world to find out- it's their cocaine high.

It's not public yet so I won't give name, but this kid had a CRAZY list of offers!!

Oklahoma, Michigan, ND, Oregon, basically every power house program.

Clearly a big pickup!!!!!!!

Rivals is saying the commitment had over 30 offers, seems like we got a big fish here.

In some people's lives... it's important for them to hold onto information 30 minutes longer than it takes the rest of the world to find out- it's their cocaine high.

When premium boards make a breaking announcement, that ask very nicely to try and keep it there for at least a short time. I get no high from having it 30 minutes longer, but also try to respect the wishes of the premium board. I don't feel the need to be the first one to leak it out.......

....... O ....... K....... once again it's not the announcement, it's the credit that should be important but whatever guy.

They ask very nicely- what is this Tee Ball? Wait, no- i refuse to get into this stupid argument again....lol.

I was actually hoping it would be a farmer- so that we could justify the ANF sticker on our helmets to ISU