New FB season ticket request

It will take a while as they really are just getting renewals in at this point. My first year they never even bothered to let me know I got my tickets until I called mid summer to find out.

You'll know when you look at your bank statement and your moneys gone.

This actually doesn't even matter, they will take the money and if you don't get tickets they will send it back to you.
They take renewals until the end of April, at which time the open it up for new applicants. Then they rank the new apps by priority points and donations. If you get tickets you will likely know in June (I think they will have taken two payments from you if you chose the payment plan).
What I would do is follow up with the ticket office intermittantly. Call or email after the renewals are done in April and see what they say, they may be able to tell you at that point how likely it is or not and when you will know.

This is who I would email.
tickets@hawkeyesports.com

You should have it in your account on line just sign in to hawkeyesports and go to renew your FB tickets. I didn't get my email either.

I only have "2012 Iowa Football Away Game Application - Deadline: 4/27
New Application
" available right now. Hmm, might have to give them a call here soon.

It does matter if you donate. It matters quite a lot.

In any event, the ticket system for football is very unorganized. Very. It is not a well oiled machine. Having said that, I don't have to renew until June, and I send in my money at that time.

Why donor stuff matters, is the above paragraph. Also, for the single game sales, in which you get first shot. Also away games. Many times they say they are sold out, and we'll call and get two tix on the 30 or 40, so there is a preference.

There were a lot of people that havent given a dime get season tix over alums, donors, etc...the past few years when demand has been so high.

There were a lot of people that havent given a dime get season tix over alums, donors, etc...the past few years when demand has been so high.

I'm sure this is true, but that's not my point. My point is donor status matter. It matters quite a lot.

Latest posts