New FB hoodie I got from Scheels

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
love this thing

x2_2c6cc4b

that material looks really shiny. is it,or is it just the reflection from the camera?

It has an Under Armor sheen to it for sure...which enhances the look. I love this sucker. I wish I had about $1k to go on a shopping spree at Scheel's. They have so many things right now that I'd love to get.

I want to talk with someone about getting our HN Logo on a hoodie like this. It might be pricey, but it would look sharp

I want to talk with someone about getting our HN Logo on a hoodie like this. It might be pricey, but it would look sharp

Do it. That'd be sweet. I also love this hoody. And you're right I could drop an easy G at that place! So much awesome Nike and Under Armour stuff. It's so expensive though. What was that sweatshirt, $70?

Jon. Just a suggestion. Maybe a site for merchandise at the top. I've wanted some Hawkeyenation habberdashery for a while now, but have no idea how to find it. I remember seeing some good product, but out of sight, out of mind. Just trying to add a little $$ to the coffers!

AWWWW I hate you! I picked up that exact same hoody today at Scheels but I couldn't pull the trigger on it. A little out of my price range for hoodies :(

I bought a new pair of bibs. This time I won't wash them unless they get dirty and if they do I'll dry clean them. One or two washes and the things fade like crazy. My original pair is pretty much yellow and grey because they faded so much.

Gameday Iowa has over 3600 products. Gameday Iowa is locally owned and operated. Gameday Iowa owns a patent on a shaving system that is worth more than the patent covering Microsoft Windows.

Jon simple, take your BTN $ and back a stand at Kinnick you will come close to doubling your money? Good luck!

I saw that last week and wasn't sure how I felt about having the vintage logo on the modern under armour material (sheen)...for some reason it seemed self defeating. Either go retro or go modern.

Latest posts