New FB commit: Josh Jackson CB ATH

They must have not found him until late summer. Seems like it was a very quick recruitment. Two new commits in the last week. I like that they are going after guys in Texas now.

I see a trend.

All schools that have offered on our last 6 verbals........Central Oklahoma, Colorado St, Nevada, NM State, Akron, Buffalo, Pitt, ISU, Yale, E. Michigan, Northern IL, Florida Atlantic, W. Michigan, U of Mass.

.....per 247 Sports

I see a trend.

All schools that have offered on our last 6 verbals........Central Oklahoma, Colorado St, Nevada, NM State, Akron, Buffalo, Pitt, ISU, Yale, E. Michigan, Northern IL, Florida Atlantic, W. Michigan, U of Mass.

.....per 247 Sports

Well must be a good thing because Iowa cant beat two of those teams.

I see a trend.

.....per 247 Sports
Doesn't mean other BCS schools aren't sniffing around. They're just waiting on bigger fish before offering smaller fish. This argument is getting old but go ahead and keep posting it.

Here's an article from Denton TX paper:

Football: Future Hawkeye | Denton Record Chronicle | News for Denton County, Texas - Denton Record-Chronicle

Due to nagging injuries last season, the area has yet to have fully realized Josh Jackson’s talent on the football field.

---------------------------------------------------
“Being as tall and fast as he is, and being able to jump like that, he’s a weapon,” Lake Dallas head coach Michael Young said.

--------------------------------------------------

Jackson stands 6-foot-1 and weighs 175 pounds, having gained five inches and 35 pounds since his freshman year, but Young has said before he believes Jackson is now in line to be perhaps the best football player to walk the halls of Lake Dallas High School.
--------------------------------------------------

“He’s gotten a lot bigger since he was a freshman,” Young said. “He really has grown, especially in the last couple of years. He’s gotten stronger and a lot faster.”

-----------------------------------------

;Superfan12:1155104 said:
Not to be too pessimistic but most HS coaches would say that about their kid.

Perhaps, but probably not coaches that routinely send players to D1. The coach needs to be trustworthy and not just a blowhard. Sure they are going to say nice things about their kids but probably not over-hype them. They have a former QB who is starting for Missouri now, James Franklin.

Lake Dallas becoming a quarterback hotbed | Dallasnews.com - News for Dallas, Texas - SportsDayDFW

Latest posts