New Depth Chart 8-27-21

Am I the only one that wishes both lines were a bit beefier?
I certainly would normally. However I have no clue atm what most of our opponents are bringing to the table yet. I think football teams are going the smaller faster/quicker route with guys maybe.

We don't pull our guards all that often so I would rather have our guards be closer to 300 then 280 that's for sure. I want them to move the LOS when need be. Tough to do that at 285 when the DT is like 310 or more.

Dudes, I am so stoked for this weekend I can hardly contain myself. And damn if I dont half to go to a wedding an hour and a half away that starts at 5. So I get to watch the 1st quarter. I might be able to watch on my phone. We shall see.

Not the only one, it's always nice seeing guys like Carl Davis, Jaleel Johnson and Nixon in there at DT. Same thing with some big offensive line maulers. I think it makes it so we have to scheme more and play to our advantages there. Hopefully we can get by with both lines being stout, fundamentally sound and have some playmakers emerge.

Yeah, this concerns me a bit too. The MO under KFz has always been win in the trenches and assert ourselves physically in the second half. Not as easy to do when your players give a few pounds to the opposition.

Latest posts