'New' CyHawk will be scrapped

Instead of interim, why not the old CyHawk?

I'm biased, I think they should just stick with the old CyHawk. Sure, its not a great trophy, but it already has 34 years of memories attached to it.

fail.jpg

Seems to me like whatever this interim trophy is, now has a story behind it, and would work well to keep as the trophy long term

Instead of interim, why not the old CyHawk?

I'm biased, I think they should just stick with the old CyHawk. Sure, its not a great trophy, but it already has 34 years of memories attached to it.

I agree, actually. I don't really like the idea of the Kinnick/Trice trophy, which seems inevitable at this point.

How about not doing a trophy and instead the losing team has to hang a banner inside the stadium of the winning team? Seeing an Iowa banner hanging in Trice would not get old! :)

The trophies everyone remembers aren't things that are typically seen as a trophy. I.e. Brown jug, axe, bucket..... So I think it should be a symbol rather than a trophy. Perhaps a pitchfork or a tractor tire that would take a team to hoist.

The trophies everyone remembers aren't things that are typically seen as a trophy. I.e. Brown jug, axe, bucket..... So I think it should be a symbol rather than a trophy. Perhaps a pitchfork or a tractor tire that would take a team to hoist.

I do actually like the idea of a big piece of corn with the ear as a football.

I wonder how they're going to setup the fan voting while protecting it from voting abuse. Seems those online polls are always fairly easily circumvented allowing you to vote multiple times.

Latest posts