New CyHawk Trophy Revealed

I think this pretty much says it all.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0m-3glcmbE"]this sucks more than anything that has ever sucked before - YouTube[/ame]

The person who designed this thing should be embarrassed. My guess is that the person came up with this thing and presented it as a joke and Corn loved it.

One thing we know Iowa Corn has absolutely no taste.

People walking up to this stand should REALLY begin telling these people what they think of this monstrosity.

As one poster noted, "the desperation in this state to make this series relevant is sickening."

Look closely at the Iowa quarter...
iowa-quarter.jpg

Same family!

The standard should be that if the design doesnt qualify for a spot in the "man bracket", then its not the right choice.

Wow. Epic fricking stupid. I saw a picture of this before but thought it was just some artsey sculpture, not the Cy-Hawk trophy. Grant Wood take me away!!!!!

Fighting for Grant Wood's Young Corn would have been better. At least that is a real piece of art.

i took some time to reflect, and i still don't know why they'd choose this. its a football trophy? if you want to go there with the stereotype, why not just a giant ear of corn?

Latest posts