New Contest!

V

VintageHawkeye

How many clown trolls can you add to your ignore list in one minute?
My first score was three.
I know I can do better, so I'm going to grab another drink, set the timer, and start again.
My objective is to snuff at least five clownie d-bags in 60 seconds! :D

Yea first you trash on ISU all week long and tell us how bad our QB sucks and you think we don't see the ignorant moronic comments. So when we step up and support our team with facts you just push the ignore button. What the hell did you expect after we beat you in every statistical category. Did you think we would let this pass without comment?

man. I'm streaming a movie and watching the Mich ND game so my connection is slow. I only got 3

BOOM! Got another one. This is fun, and easy.
You can run but you can't hide. Just like the bully on the playground when the small kid he's been picking on the entire year finally steps up and kicks him in the balls. He goes away and never comes back. Coward!!!

You can run but you can't hide. Just like the bully on the playground when the small kid he's been picking on the entire year finally steps up and kicks him in the balls. He goes away and never comes back. Coward!!!

You underestimate Vint. He doesn't give a ****.

Yea first you trash on ISU all week long and tell us how bad our QB sucks and you think we don't see the ignorant moronic comments. So when we step up and support our team with facts you just push the ignore button. What the hell did you expect after we beat you in every statistical category. Did you think we would let this pass without comment?

Too busy to post before the game?

Too busy to post before the game?

No, why would I because you were going to kick our *** by 45 points just go back and read the predictions post. After those predictions did you think we were going to go quietly. I would expect the same if it was vice versa.

No, why would I because you were going to kick our *** by 45 points just go back and read the predictions post. After those predictions did you think we were going to go quietly. I would expect the same if it was vice versa.

Holy **** go the predictions thread on CyFan. 80% of the posters on their thought Iowa was going to decimate ISU. Are you riding their *** too?

Holy **** go the predictions thread on CyFan. 80% of the posters on their thought Iowa was going to decimate ISU. Are you riding their *** too?

No, just the Iowa Fans. And please don't get rid of Kirk we love him. especially his 6-7 record against us.

Seriously I like Kirk he's a class act and a good guy.

No, just the Iowa Fans. And please don't get rid of Kirk we love him. especially his 6-7 record against us.

Seriously I like Kirk he's a class act and a good guy.

It's guys like you that make me want to slash the tires of every car I see with ISU plates.

Latest posts