New Commit!?

I'm up in the middle of the night and after reading three boards no one has a clue. The top guess seems to be Harrington, but in no way does not knowing help me go back to sleep LOL

I'm up in the middle of the night and after reading three boards no one has a clue. The top guess seems to be Harrington, but in no way does not knowing help me go back to sleep LOL

I will stay up until it is known. Even if it is 7 AM. So go get your sleep Dows i'm here to report it.

I can tell you this staff is unreal. I hate to say this but they are full time evaluating a guy thats not on anybody elses radar, and hes from in Iowa. I hope they find a spot for this kid. He's the kid thats not even a 2 star on anyones charts but is the poster board for us. He's not the one coach is bragging about today, but I hope we save room.

I can tell you this staff is unreal. I hate to say this but they are full time evaluating a guy thats not on anybody elses radar, and hes from in Iowa. I hope they find a spot for this kid. He's the kid thats not even a 2 star on anyones charts but is the poster board for us. He's not the one coach is bragging about today, but I hope we save room.

Who are you referring to? Travis Perry? He's the only instate guy I know of that fits your description. However, if it is Perry, he is on a couple teams' radars. Rivals says he has offers from Eastern Illinois and South Dakota.

Last edited:
Ok now I am getting curious who this recruit is.

HawkeyeCoachEJ

Really excited about this recruiting class could b one of the best ones we have ever had #Hawkeyes #GoHawks #Iowa
13 minutes ago via Echofon

Ok now I am getting curious who this recruit is.

HawkeyeCoachEJ

Really excited about this recruiting class could b one of the best ones we have ever had #Hawkeyes #GoHawks #Iowa
13 minutes ago via Echofon

My money is on Perry, though (wishful thinking) maybe it's a bigger name.

My money is on Perry, though (wishful thinking) maybe it's a bigger name.

I agree with this...the bigger names will wait for closer to signing day...as fans, we certainly are hoping the commit is a higher profile one. IA's history with these types of recruits (not a lot of offers) should make fans equally as excited, though.

I think the world of Perry but I think he is a fall-back option for the staff. He is coming in for his official visit at the end of the month. My guess is they will know whether or not they are going to offer him a scholarship at that time.

AAAHH!!..I've been surfing internet all morning..reading hundreds of tweets among other things..nothing!!..the suspense!!..

Other boards are saying its not Harrington.

Also Armstead Williams committed to Purdue, so its not him.

Not Simmons either, hes down to Oregon, TT, and Florida.

Last edited:
Gotta be Cyrus lol....actually though....EJ's latest tweets have really piqued my interest..."Possibly our best class ever."....WHO IS IT?!

Latest posts