New CHA Renovation Pics 7/5/11

I'm diggin' the way they have the court painted. Hopefully a sign of what the actual Carver floor will look like when redone.

Very impressive! Let's hope the potential recruits like it as well. Also, pic #8 gives a good illustration of what the new block/charge line will look like, a much needed addition to college basketball, imo.

The court looks awesome and better than our real one. They NEED to change the mid court logo and get rid of that stupid circle around the tigerhawk.

Yeah I really like how one court is painted and the other isn't. Is one floor wood and the other laminate?

I won't renew the iPhone, either. Just glad the competitors have caught up. Not only flash, but iTunes is horrible. People complain about Microsoft's monopoly, but SJ's proprietary platform is way worse.

You would think they would want the court in CHA and the practice court to be identical. Hopefully this is the case, the practice court looks nice and I was never that attached to the parque. I think both courts are wood but the second court has subtle volleyball lines as well which is why it didn't get the full treatment. There shouldn't be any excuses now, the place looks top class.

You would think they would want the court in CHA and the practice court to be identical. Hopefully this is the case, the practice court looks nice and I was never that attached to the parque. I think both courts are wood but the second court has subtle volleyball lines as well which is why it didn't get the full treatment. There shouldn't be any excuses now, the place looks top class.

Exactly.

The state has consistently developed Top 50/100 players over the last few years, the team now has competitive facilities. The only excuse is that the team hasn't been competitive for awhile - and that excuse doesn't work if you have been hired to rebuild.

Release the Hounds and let's get this thing rolling!

Stupid iPad that doesn't show flash photo galleries! I'm about ready to chuck this thing...

Funny, you blame Apple/iPad for that and I blame the website/publisher. I run into few sites of consequence that not having flash in my iDevices causes me any type of consternation. I do see more and more sites moving away from flash, which is a good thing.

In the end, I blame Adobe. They pithed off Steve Jobs. Steve being the vengeful and spiteful type said "no-no to Flash". In fairness, from what I've read, quite a few tablet and smart phone users have had issues with flash on their devices.

For once, I agree with you. If they weren't going to incorporate a "12" in there somehow, then why not just go back to the "Big Ten" that they had before Penn State joined?

Incorporating a 12 would have been even worse than B1G.

Incorporating a 12 would have been even worse than B1G.

I didn't expect them to do it. 1. It'd be stupid, and 2. It would have been pretty difficult to do.

They should have just gone back to the pre-Penn State logo, if all the logo was going to say was "B1G".

Funny, you blame Apple/iPad for that and I blame the website/publisher. I run into few sites of consequence that not having flash in my iDevices causes me any type of consternation. I do see more and more sites moving away from flash, which is a good thing.

In the end, I blame Adobe. They pithed off Steve Jobs. Steve being the vengeful and spiteful type said "no-no to Flash". In fairness, from what I've read, quite a few tablet and smart phone users have had issues with flash on their devices.

This is why i would never buy an ipod or ipad.

Latest posts