New Boise State Helmet..would be sweet with a TigerHawk!

Can the uniform obsession just die yet? They're clothes. People wear them.

I agree...I am all for keeping it the way we have it. However if they are going to be updated for one game a year (which is probably going to happen...like it or not) Something like that was look nice.

I have to say, that one COOL helmet!
th

If I were to reinvent our uni's - I would do:

The White Pants from the 2004 Throwback, but with Old Gold stripe rather than Gold Stripe.
The Black Jersey from the 2010 Throwback
Old Gold Helmets with the Tiger Hawk on one side and the number on the other in black, also similar to the 2010 Throwback.

Our current helmet is perfect and iconic.

That being said, if we were to make a change, I want a super shiny black--shiny like Notre Dame's or Rutgers', only super-glossy black. Like this...
darth-vader-340.jpg
only with a Tiger Hawk

That being said, if we were to make a change, I want a super shiny black--shiny like Notre Dame's or Rutgers', only super-glossy black. Like this...
darth-vader-340.jpg
only with a Tiger Hawk

I wonder if the NCAA would approve the facemask...

darth-vader-340.jpg
only with a Tiger Hawk
Yeah...I think our guys would be dropping like flies by halftime with that helmet...sure, it offers protection, but if I remember correctly, you really have to breathe hard to get any air flow through it...

Third reincarnation of same helmet. Went from blue to white now black. Suspect next year it will be orange.

Latest posts