New AP poll: Iowa ranked 20th

Higher than I thought but I think it’s deserved at this point. It also helps that Oregon beat Syracuse so we have a win over a ranked team.

giphy.gif

Nice! Anyone else think the B1G might not have a top 10 team at the end of the season? Not that I don't think there is a legit top 10 team, more of how strong the conference looks. I think the Big Ten might beat each other up during conference play. Come January, Iowa is about to go 12 rounds against Tyson. Once March rolls around, every B1G should be battle tested and ready for the tournament.

Nice! Anyone else think the B1G might not have a top 10 team at the end of the season? Not that I don't think there is a legit top 10 team, more of how strong the conference looks. I think the Big Ten might beat each other up during conference play. Come January, Iowa is about to go 12 rounds against Tyson. Once March rolls around, every B1G should be battle tested and ready for the tournament.

From what I have seen of Michigan, they are a legitimate top ten team and should remain there without injuries or ineligibilities down the line.....

:cool: