New 2012 offer

it will be interesting to see who starts i look at this above and i see 2-3 guys who seem more as guys coming off bench the rest look like they could possibly start!

I agree and think its safe to say that Marble, White, and Gesell are pretty much locked as starters for next season.

The rest are pretty much toss ups there's just to much unknowns. But there's a lot of versatility. I would rather see us go big with White at the 3, Basabe 4, and Woodbury at the 5. Thats a pretty nasty lineup with a lot of talent still on the bench.

But will Woodbury be ready? And what I'm interested to see is how Oglesby and Basabe play the rest of the season. If they played like they did against Indy, the whole year, I think we have 3-5 more wins this season. They are as big of keys to this team next year as any of the freshman coming in for next season.

With the large class coming in, I would not be surprised if a couple of kids were redshirted to even out the classes?

from what read elsewhere he does not have a offer, also it is being reported on the recruiting board he does not have a offer, sounds like some of the kids last year claim to have a offer when none was extended

its not me, as i said there is another poster on the HN recruiting board that says he may not have a offer, and it is being talked about elsewhere,
and i also said it sounds like the Carter kid from last year that people were excired about but it ended up he never had a offer, some kids claim to have offers but in reality they never had one

its not me, as i said there is another poster on the HN recruiting board that says he may not have a offer, and it is being talked about elsewhere,
and i also said it sounds like the Carter kid from last year that people were excired about but it ended up he never had a offer, some kids claim to have offers but in reality they never had one

Rivals is reporting he does, not at any point did they report that Carter had an offer, I will, as another poster said believe Rivals...

it doesn't matter has Anton Wilson a 6'5 kid out of Flint that is going to a school in NC that just scored 30 pts in his teams win against Oak Hill Academy the #1 HS team in the country on 8-10 from 3, at 6'5 he fits what this team needs better than another 6'3 kid, and he can play the 1,2 and 3

it doesn't matter has Anton Wilson a 6'5 kid out of Flint that is going to a school in NC that just scored 30 pts in his teams win against Oak Hill Academy the #1 HS team in the country on 8-10 from 3, at 6'5 he fits what this team needs better than another 6'3 kid, and he can play the 1,2 and 3

Saw that he has an offer as well...however, I am not sure what to believe

Latest posts