NEEDED HAWK FAN ONLY FORUM

Half the ISU posters on here are twice as knowledgable as some of the Hawk fans with their glass of kool aid and their Hawkeye shades on.

With the said... there are a few ISUer posters I wouldn't mind seeing go.

i'll take a homer any day over the "fire kirk, give him a raise, fire KOK, this staff is awesome" stuff that happens frequently. all that said, Jon has a lot more grace than i would, that's probably to his credit, though i wouldn't mind seeing a few of the haters go.

Whoa. We'll have to agree to disagree, Clark. I find 99.9% of them to be ultra-annoying trolls. I have six of them currently on ignore, down from a high of twelve during/after "Hate Week".
DoubleWide is barely tolerable. The rest of them are ignorant dooshbaggs.

Oh c'mon, you kinda like me:cool:

Jon, can you please start a 'Repeal the 1st Amendment' Forum? I hate that people say things all the time that i don't like/agree with...

Whoa. We'll have to agree to disagree, Clark. I find 99.9% of them to be ultra-annoying trolls. I have six of them currently on ignore, down from a high of twelve during/after "Hate Week".
DoubleWide is barely tolerable. The rest of them are ignorant dooshbaggs.

Ahhh Vintage, someday I think yourself and I will be strolling through the hills of Ireland together whispering sweet nothings to each other.

Side note: If you put me on ignore after the Iowa game I may retract my previous statement. Ireland is out, we will be in Baltimore instead.

Ahhh Vintage, someday I think yourself and I will be strolling through the hills of Ireland together whispering sweet nothings to each other.

Side note: If you put me on ignore after the Iowa game I may retract my previous statement. Ireland is out, we will be in Baltimore instead.

Oh Danny Boy, the pipes, the pipes are callin'...

I'll be in Baltimore the last week of October for the IFAI Expo. :D

The whining. It's just a message board.

th_Butthurt.jpg

have you been in contact with Andy Panda lately? is he still married to that SQUAWking wife of his?

I haven't been. However,I finally surrendered trying to explain to some of his comrads on the other threads, that it was more than a few mistakes that cost ISU the game against Texas. It was like watching you and him on the politics board.

Jon, can you just ban cyclones17? The kind of insensitive, profanity laden posts he continually makes have no place on the internet.

Last edited:

Latest posts