Need info about season tickets

HawkPhin

I need some information please. I have applied for season tickets the last 2 years. Last year I was denied but did buy the mini pass. Today I received an email from the ticket office saying that on Thursday I can go online and chose my seats. So does this really mean I get season tickets this year? Any information or experiences with this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!

I think it shows that some are starting to go stale on the program and not renew. I was just informed that they granted my request for two more in section 105 on the aisle, seats 1 & 2 and within the 10 rows that I asked for. Three years ago, an entire family would have to move out of state for those seats to come open.

Time to buy while demand is low.

175 for student tickets. How much are regular season tickets a pop? I'm a bit nervous to hear this answer.

175 for student tickets. How much are regular season tickets a pop? I'm a bit nervous to hear this answer.

$388

I got the email today as well. I have 12 points so I expected this year or next I would get them. I get to pick out my pair Wednesday at noon.

I renewed, but I know of 3 groups that each had six tickets for years and they didn't renew. I was pretty surprised they didn't renew but it sounds like they aren't the only ones.

I renewed, but I know of 3 groups that each had six tickets for years and they didn't renew. I was pretty surprised they didn't renew but it sounds like they aren't the only ones.
I have always had 6 and got 6 this year but moved a couple of them from section 110 to section 128 (much better view and out of the sun for the morning games). Haven't been able to do it the last couple years so some folks in 128 must have moved out

$388

I got the email today as well. I have 12 points so I expected this year or next I would get them. I get to pick out my pair Wednesday at noon.

$388 if you sit in the "no extra zones", more if you get in other seating zones that have the premium charges anywhere from $50-$600 per seat:cool:

I renewed as well, but have also heard of a few groups in our section that didn't. Like a previous poster said, if you want season tickets, this is the year to do so. I have a few buddies that are picking their seats Weds as well.

Does anyone know how the selection will work on Wednesday? I have a buddy who also was selected. Will it be a seat chooser for the whole stadium? Or just the sections he listed on his application?

You're looking at a first time season ticket holder! Purchased 2 season tickets today. Section 134.

You're looking at a first time season ticket holder! Purchased 2 season tickets today. Section 134.

Congrats. You won't turn back. And since you have two tickets, you will now likely become the most popular friend.:cool: