Need Hawkeye Bar in Phoenix / South Area for OSU game

hawkeye12345

Staying near E Baseline and S 32nd Street. Have no problems driving to a bar in the Phx area if it is THE place to go but would prefer a great hawkeye bar in the area we are staying. Group of guys +/- 15

Staying near E Baseline and S 32nd Street. Have no problems driving to a bar in the Phx area if it is THE place to go but would prefer a great hawkeye bar in the area we are staying. Group of guys +/- 15

You're probably closest to O'Kelly's in Mesa. Guadalupe (just south of baseline) and Dobson. Take Baseline East to Dobson. South on Dobson to Guadalupe. Take a right on Guadalupe and its in a little strip mall.

The original Hawk Bar. You're about 15 minutes away approx.

I assume you're staying at the Legacy?
________
NitroJeff

Last edited:
I can vouch for O Kelley's. A VERY hawkeye atmosphere...right down to the blasting of "In Heaven there is no beer" polka at the end of each game. Lot's of fun there...hope to see you there for the OSU game as I'm there pretty much every weekend with my brother.

Sandbar in Scottsdale. It's worth the drive from where you will be staying. Great atmosphere, tons of HD TV's to watch the game, customized Hawkeye food menu for the game and the entire bar staff is decked out in their Iowa gear. It is always filled with Hawk fans and there is some nice scenery too. I've been to the other Iowa gamewatch places in the Phoenix area and while they are all good Sandbar is the best IMO.

Last edited:

Latest posts