Nebraska's first year coach may not make it to November

Paul Chryst really does look and sound like a mid western pig farmer. Some Iowa fan on here mentioned this last week, I totally agree.

Nebraska is outa the running. We own the tiebreaker with Wisky. And the wildcats look more like pussycats

Nebraska is outa the running. We own the tiebreaker with Wisky. And the wildcats look more like pussycats

If it wasn't for our troubles with injuries, today would've been the a perfect day. As it stands, I'm concerned about our depth next week but I'm still pretty stinking pleased.

I know a Wisky win would not benefit the Hawks as much as a Nebby one, but I can't help chuckle thinking of the smug arrogant nebby fans. Certainly like the outcome for all our western border area Hawk fans.

2-4 start is worse start since 1959 for Nebby.

I was so mad when #10 missed that first one. I love hearing nebbie fans forced to face they are not elite any longer and have not been for 15 years.

If it wasn't for our troubles with injuries, today would've been the a perfect day. As it stands, I'm concerned about our depth next week but I'm still pretty stinking pleased.

NW's O isn't very good.........if Iowa can muster a little bit of O they can sneak out of dodge with a win in evanston.

Nebby might have to go begging to Warren Buffet to pay off both Riley and Bo's contracts. Nice to see 'em have to eat a little humble pie now and again.

Nebby might have to go begging to Warren Buffet to pay off both Riley and Bo's contracts. Nice to see 'em have to eat a little humble pie now and again.

You bring up a good point. I would luv for them to be trapped with Riley. Whatever coach succeeds Riley will want a mountain of guaranteed money.

I was so mad when #10 missed that first one. I love hearing nebbie fans forced to face they are not elite any longer and have not been for 15 years.

They are a 8-4, 2nd tier BIG program......they(nebbie fan base) probably need to start to embrace the "rivalry" with Iowa.:)

Latest posts